Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

First prophecy

Hello World,

Welcome to my first attempt to make a blog!
You may remember me from:



http://forums.sodapopminiatures.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=355


http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?120374-Zeppelin-dock-tower


http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?15839-The-keeper-and-Yazza-sitting-in-a-Tree-B-U-I-L-D-I-N-G-their-own-little-gaming-table

But I'm not here to talk about my old work.

Recently, I have been asked to help with the building of the final tables for the WTC (World Team Championship)  Warmachine here in Belgium. So we started sketching for ideas.


First idea is a dwarven arena.
Dwarves like to fight out there feuds in big arenas

The idea is that you have a central arena with walls full of battle damage, and then have a nice space where the audience can enjoy the fight. Terrain on the table would be some pillars and huge jack scrap piles.






The next idea would be a Cryx landing. One side of the table would be a beach with Cryx ships on it. The other side would be a fishing village that has been raided.









My last idea, at the moment, would be a brewery. On one side there would be a mountain range with a big water wheel. Across the battle field there would run a water canal elevated in the air, which would lead to the brewery itself.


I'm also thinking about a Thornwood forest table, Big trees with some thrall houses in them.

Do let me know which idea you like the best. If you have any other ideas they're always welcome.

Me and some other friends will have a scenery build-off. A friendly rivalry between scenery builders. My friend Tomas will be building a Cryx manifectorium and Jelle will build a cathedral!

Hope to share my progress with you soon.

Greets Christoph

No comments:

Post a Comment